Spring cleaning season is in full swing at Tightwad's house. Bundles of gentle used articles of clothing and housewares have been dropped off at the local hospice society charity shop and we are busy trying to tame the clutter. Here are some ideas that make small items easy to store and easy to find!
- store bobby pins in an empty container such as a pill or tic tac container
- keep hair elastics on the handle of hairbrushes
- use a spare button to keep a set of earrings together
- divide nails, screws and other small hardware in baby jars
- stack cupcake liners in mason jars
- mount a spice rack in the bathroom for your lotions and potions